Souvenir from holidays

During the summer, we went on a cruise on the Baltic Sea and stopped in 8 countries. Of course, it was wonderful and we saw some magnificent places, especially St Petersburg. On top of this, it was so enjoyable to have nothing to do for a while, no cleaning, no cooking, nothing at all but relax and visit lovely places, what else could I want? Nothing of course, apart maybe for some fabric :-)

Well in all these visits, I only found 1 fabric shop (I must admit I didn't spend time looking for fabric shops actually!) There is a lot of linen in the Baltic area so I bought 2 pieces of fabric that the girls picked to make some napkins. AND I even made the napkins already, 6 of them!


Now that's already some lovely OPAM for September.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5