Q4 FAL

My list is filled with different types of projects so I decided to categorise them to make it easier and maybe challenge myself to make in all sub-categories. Let's see if that will work in the run up to Christmas!

Quilts:
1. HK quilt for E (all cut)

2. Modern HST triangles (half of the blocks are done)

3. Super Mario quilt (half of the blocks done, a real UFO)

4. Project 48 quilt with a few Solstice challenge blocks (all blocks done, might need a few more???)

5. Impromptu quilt (a real UFO)

6. Farmer's Wife (not half way yet....)

7. Pink Bee blocks quilt 1 (all blocks finished)

8. Pink Bee blocks quilt 2 (all blocks finished)

9. Long Time Gone (top ready for quilting)

10. Gipsy Wife (in progress)

11. 365 challenge quilt (about 25% of the blocks done)


Bags etc:
1 Blanche Bag for A - fabric picked

2. Blanche Bag for C - fabric picked
3. Floral Supply Case - not started
4. Power trip bag - not started
5. Passport cover (up, up and away) for me
6. Handbag for me 
7. Make up pouch for Christmas x 3?
8. Toothbrush pouches for Christmas x 2?


Dressmaking:
1. Lizzie Skirt - kit awaiting
2. Faux leather jacket / fabric picked
3. Imagine dress
4. Ginger jeans (sparkly blue)
5. Lander trousers (green) - started

6. Lander trousers (silver)
7. Demoiselle dress for A
8. Demoiselle dress for me
9. Sorbetto top (crepe) - nearly finished

10. CaliFaye Valley Blouse blue
11. Megan NielsenI Matilda dress
12. CaliFaye Valley Blouse black
13. Colette violet
14. Swingset skirt A
15. Swingset skirt C
16. Jenna cardi black
17. Jenna cardi white
18. Jenna cardi panda

19. Blackwood cardigan lavender
20. Blackwood cardigan blue
21. Toaster sweater peach
22. Pyjama M
23. Pyjama A

24. Nightdress C
25. Nightdress for me
26. Pyjama for hubby
27. Winter coat Named Clothing
28. Cape
29. Moneta black and blue
30. Moneta white and gold
31. Mayberry dress by Jennifer Laurel
32. Cigarette pants by Maker's Atelier
33. Barkcloth dress Marbella
34. Daphne day dress barkcloth
35. Belladone dress barkcloth

Many of these are carried from the previous quarter I know but there are so many projects I want to try..... and yes I think I have what's now called a ridiculously long list!

Linking to Q4 FAL

Celine

Comments

  1. Your list might actually be longer than mine! Love the quilts. I can't wait to see your Longtime Gone. Mine is coming back from the long armer this week. On behalf of the FAL crew, thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!